- design and build clean, cool, low impact structures to contrast the abundance of Costa Rica’s tropical environment
- create resting places for overcharged senses
- use network of architects, designers and engineers and very experienced crew to build on time and on budget
- offer one stop shopping opportunity for buying, building and relocating, through an in-house real estate company and solid contacts with excellent law firms and customs agencies, reliable international and local shippers
- make enough money to pay for daughters education and their parents dinners at Playa de los Artistas
Born 1953 in Switzerland to a Dutch mother and an Italian father.
In the building trade since ca. 1954.
Career interrupted by fabulous childhood, schooling, travels - got back on track after 1984 immigration to the USA and return to roots as a builder. Successful contracting business in San Diego and San Francisco. Move to Costa Rica in 1994 to build Lunatica, since 2003 in Montezuma. «